Tuesday 23 October 2012

Vintage Scarves





Ebay is the best and worst thing that has happened to me - you can find amazing bargains but always end up buying so much stuff that you don't need! If its under a fiver, i will automatically buy it, regardless of whether i desperately need it, however over the last couple of months this has happened over 20 times!
BUT
I love my collection of vintage scarfs! Most of them are off ebay - just type in 'silk vintage scarves' and tons come up. Some are from charity shops or from my mums Grandma. My favourite is the Moschino one, which i picked up from cancer research for £2!



7 comments:

  1. ahhh I also have a massive obsession with scarfs and ebay! i may have to do a similar post to this :) the moschino one is beautiful.

    withkittyinmind.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Moschino one is gorgeous!
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I love love love scarves, can make such a difference to a simple outfit. <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE vintage scarves! They all look gorgeous! Hope you're okay lovely xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know, they add so much to an outfit! thankyou sweetie x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so pretty, I love scarves so much! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete