Saturday 20 October 2012

17th Birthday!



 Dress - Topshop; Leather Jacket - New look; Necklace - Topshop; Shoes - New Look

Finally 17! And I hate it.
Its so cliche to say 'it feels like yesterday since...' but it does feel like I was celebrating my 16th not that long ago. It feels so weird to say 'I'm 17', I have only just got used to saying I'm 16. The year has gone so fast - yet so much has changed! Despiet feeling old though, my birthday was really good! 

Me and my friends went out to celebrate, and we are going to Alton Towers scare fest tomorrow which should be fun! The dress I got from the Topshop sale for £10 - i still like to brag about my bargain, but it looks so short here than it is in real life! Its always so hard to find a nice pair of heels that you can actual walk in, so i was pleased to find these ages ago, and seeing as they are black they go with anything. 


My best friends got me the nicest presents ever - this perfume is the definition of heaven. They know me so well - Topshop cards are my life lines so i can't contain my excitement about spending this!

10 comments:

  1. Can't believe that dress was £10! It's gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely birthday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i couldn't believe it when i saw it! thank you lovely x x

      Delete
  2. totally get what you mean about feeling like you turned 16 not that long ago...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit & Blog, and happy birthday! Hope you had a great day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Such a pretty outfit! & I love your presents! Lucky xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklace & jacket! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your lovely blog comment. Happy birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday :) Your outfit is lovely!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a fabulous birthday, you looked lovely! Very jealous of your bargain topshop dress!
    Maddie xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely time <3

    ReplyDelete