Saturday 27 October 2012

OOTD


Ring - Topshop Sale £2.50

One word for the topshop sale: Heaven. I picked up this ring for £2.50, reduced from £5. I have wanted it for ages and finalyl got it! To me, it looks so realastic, and i have now convinced myself i have joined the illuminati. 







 Coat - Topshop; Shirt- Primark; Jumper - New Look; Wet look leggings - Topshop; Boots - Dorothy Perkins; Bag - River Island.

This coat is so warm -  I have to contain by self from constantly rubbing my face against the fur! The fur is detachable which makes the coat versatile, so defiantly a good purchase! The bag looks a bit worn out as i have used it so much (my excuse in buying a new one)!

12 comments:

  1. Ohh I love this outfit, super cute ring too! :)

    I'm having a MAC Makeup giveaway on my blog if you want to come and have a look?

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous outfit, i love the leggings paired with the jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely gorgeous! this may sound odd, but you have like the perfect lips, i'm so jealous!
    love the outfit :)
    liv xxx

    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh just realised after saying i'd put your button up - i don't have the link! didn't know if you'd see it on my post so please could you email the html code to me? thanks lovely!xx

      Delete
  4. love everything about this outfit!especially the coat.& how good was the topshop sale for bargains!loveeeed it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and i know it was amazing hahah x

      Delete
  5. Great outfit:) I have this ring but it made my finger so green and wouldnt scrub off! x

    ReplyDelete