Saturday 27 October 2012

So many clothes, so little money



Topshop Wish List
Topshop should be made illegal. I spend way to much time browsing for hours, adding endless items to my bag, and finally falling into a state of depression when i realise i can never afford it. The clothes are just too nice not to gaze longingly at though. 
Velvet Velvet Velvet. My new obsession is now velvet - I love it! The knickers and shorts here are gorgeous - I don't know if i would have enough confidence to wear the 'knickers', but i would buy them just to look at! The dress which is also velvet, is so cute; i love anything with collars on as you can probably tell!
In no circumstance would i ever be able to walk in the heels - i can hardly walk in low ones at the best of times so with these i would have to be carried... I can hope. 
To have any chance in getting these i will have to smile sweetly at my mum or rob a bank. Either way, i need them!
What is on your winter wish list? 

8 comments:

  1. so interesting to look at, love your sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the velvet short dear
    <3
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Some of the peaces I would like to have. Great.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes, I've been undecided on weather to buy them for so long now! I completely understand where you're coming from, Topshop is my weakness and the reason I'm forever broke. I love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black dress with the white peter pan collar, that's definitely going on my wishlist!
    Lovely blog :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't mind any of these things! lovely blog :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveee the shorts!!! :D
    Now following, follow back?

    Coco Marci

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually want everything here! Especially the blouses. Topshop is too good at the moment, it's painful!

    I'm currently running a delilah dust giveaway on my blog, have a look! http://blamingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/delilah-dust-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete