Sunday 14 October 2012

Cute Collars




Collar Tips - Ebay; Cream shirt - Primark; Pink Shirt - Vinatge

I love this seasons trend of shirts and collars, they can make any outfit look cute, vintage, smart/causal. Therefore, I am wearing my shirts way too much - so to make them look different each time, I brought these collar tips. You can buy lots of different styles of eBay for little cost - mine cost £2 for two pairs. They can finish the outfits of and make them look different to someone else's. 

10 comments:

  1. these are well cute... love cute collars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some of these, such a bargain! x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation for your style! i love it! you are a beautiful girl with amazing style! i invite you to see my posts...i care! how a bout follow? :-) kisse kisses
    Miriam stella


    FASHION BLOG by MiriamStella
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your style, I love every outfit in your posts! £2?! Thats amazing!I really need to invest in some collar tips, they really make a difference to an outfit!

    http://lydiaswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tips! So pretty xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute! I wannnnnt~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look lovely, especially on that shirt! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete