Wednesday 17 October 2012

Cold weather clothes








 Jumper - Topshop; Shirt - H&M; Bag - River Island; Necklace - Topshop; Shoes - New Look 

It's that time of the year where the thermals come out in an effort to reduce the risk of frostbite. I now have to plan my outfits around my thermals - if a top doesn't cover a thermal then it doesn't make the cut. Luckily, i have lots of tops that lend themselves to arctic conditions and plenty of short sleeve thermals (my mums purchases, not mine). This outfit isn't at all special, but is perfect for lazy and freezing days. In case your wondering, yes, i do have a thermal underneath!

12 comments:

  1. Fab new blog :) love your outfits, I am also a HUGE lover of Topshop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, I love it! Followed you :) This outfit is so pretty xx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper! I'm definitely with you on the whole tops covering thermals thing, it's a must when it gets really cold! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jumper , your style is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I really like the collar peeping out of your jumper, looks proper ace! Especially along with your necklace. Oh I know, it's getting very chilly indeed! Grabbing my gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! Collars peeping out of jumpers is just so lovely!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit! the combination of the jumper and shirt is perfect for this crazy weather! your style is awesome! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with this outfit! Love the way you layered your shirt and jumper! Cute blog! xx

    www.awkward-queen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is gorgeous! So chic and effortless :) xxx

    ReplyDelete