Wednesday 10 October 2012

Survival




Perfume - Daisy by Marc Jacobs; Lipstick - Dior; Lipsalve - Boots; Bronzer - Natural Collection; Nail Varnish - 17 and Rimmel; Foundation - Rimmel


I can't last a week without any of these, literally. The perfume is my all time favourite - mainly for the cute bottle and packaging though! During winter, my lips get so chapped so this lip salve basically is my life saver and is only 99p. These are my two favourite nail varnishes - the glittery one looks good for a night out and the pale blue looks cute with my cream knitted jumper. I stole my mum's Dior lipstick and she never asked for it back, so i now count it as mine and hence is part of my beauty survival - a subtle ready/pink colour. 

2 comments:

  1. Daisy by Marc Jacobs smells amazing! Got to be one of my favourites! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its so nice! had to beg my mum to get it hahah! x

    ReplyDelete